Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages without backup, we’ve deleted something in WhatsApp, in a few moments later, we are regret of why we did it. Then we try to recover it through Google Drive, but it’s a disaster because no available backup there for us to restore.
If you are in the same exact situation as I described in the first paragraph above then you don’t need to slap your chin for that, I know it’s an upsetting situation. But doesn’t mean giving you the right to hurt yourself, especially you are now reading this page, because why? Because you will get the correct solution for your existing misery.
One thing for sure—and to calm you—you can recover WhatsApp chat files (including text, photos, audio and video files) you deleted albeit without backup. Don’t trust me? Keep reading.
This post will guide you through the entire process to recover the deleted WhatsApp chat history even though you haven’t made any backup previously.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp chat contents without backup or Google Drive
- First thing first, you need to open your Android’s File Manager.
- Inside the File Manager then tap on Internal Storage.
- Then find and tap WhatsApp.
- Inside the WhatsApp folder then open Databases.
- In Databases you will find a list containing the backups of your WhatsApp.
- You need to select this file name: msgstore.db.crypt12 or the file that’s newest data.
- If you don’t find the name msgstore.db.crypt12 but like this: msgstore-20xx-0x-xx.1.db.crypt12 then find the latest date then rename the file into msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Now open Settings—>Apps (Applications Manager) then find and tap on WhatsApp.
- Find and tap WhatsApp app.
- Then select Storage.
- and then tap on Clear Data.
- Now go out from Settings.
- Find WhatsApp icon on your device’s screen, then tap on it when you’ve found it.
- When WhatsApp opens, register your phone number to get a WhatsApp account.
- Then enter the verification code sent by WhatsApp through SMS.
- On the Restore Backup window, just choose Restore button.
- WhatsApp is now restoring the backup to msgstore.db.crypt12.
Once done you will find that all the deleted contains of your WhatsApp will be restored like it used to be. So now you can give me a smile for saving you out from the misery.
No need to thank me for that just share this post if you think others will need the same solutions.
Anyway if you prefer video tutorial then no worry you can watch it completely from the below video because I have published it for you and other people Worldwide.